Student Assessment Form

  • Home
  • Student Assessment Form

Seeking to work or immigrate to Canada

For anyone seeking to work or immigrate to Canada choosing the right immigration law firm is an extremely important step. Our law firm stands out among the dozens of Immigration “consultants” engaged in the illegal practice of Canadian Immigration law in Pakistan. Given most of the consultants are not legally authorized to represent a client before any Canadian Gov. body, they get to engage in the illegal practice of law as a result of a lack of regulation outside Canada. The rogue consultants often charge exorbitant fees from clients and misguide them by providing false information due to a lack of qualification, expertise, and ulterior financial motives. On the contrary, our founder is not a consultant but a licensed Barrister in Canada with several years of legal experience in various Firms in Toronto, Canada. He is the only Canadian barrister practising Immigration Law in Pakistan providing clients with an opportunity to engage and retain a Canadian lawyer within Pakistan.


• Spousal & Family Sponsorship
• Parents & Grandparent Sponsorships
• Express Entry
• Canadian Experience Class
• Federal Skilled Worker
• Federal Skilled Trade Class
• Provincial Nominee Programs
• Business Applications
• Start Up Visas
• Investor Visas
• Self Employed Persons
• Humanitarian & Compassionate Applications


• Authorization to Return (ARC)
• Criminal Rehabilitation
• Deportation / Removal
• Detention Reviews
• Admissibility Hearings
• Federal Court
• Immigration Appeal Division
• Immigration Division
• Misrepresentation
• Criminal Inadmissibility
• Pre-removal Risk Assessment
• Port of Entry Issues


• Work Permits
• LMIA Exempt Work Permits
• Business Visitors
• Student Visas
• Temporary Resident Visas & Visitors Records
• Super Visas
• Temporary Resident Permits
• Electronic Travel Authorization


• Citizenship Applications
• Citizenship Refusals
• Citizenship Revocation
• Citizenship Resumption
• Obtaining Permanent Residence Cards
• Maintaining Permanent Resident Status
• Renunciation of Permanent Resident Status